Vertical Zone is committed to creating a fun, fitness experience while learning the fundamentals of trampoline. We offer several entry points into our recreation programs year round. Fall (September entry), Winter (January entry) and Spring (April entry) offer a full schedule of classes on weekdays and weekends, while our Summer session offers modified schedule on 2 weeknights (no weekends).
Vertical Zone Registration Loyalty Program
Vertical Zone values current members and recognizes their loyalty by allowing registrants in the current session to pre-register for the next session before opening to new members.
GENERAL REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND FAQ’S
- 10% discount is offered to athletes taking 2 or more programs in the same session (same athlete)
- 5% sibling discount off the lowest price for recreational programs and camps.
- Classes are pro-rated in the session for registrations after the session has begun.
Refunds and Changes
- Before the session starts: Full refund less $40.00 GO fee and $25 registration fee, per registration, when cancelled a minimum of 24 hours prior to class day.
- After the first class: Refund or credit for remaining classes less $40.00 GO fee and $25 service charge per registration.
- After 2 classes: Credit only with medical note provided, less $40.00 GO fee
- No credits within the last 3 classes
- There are no make up classes or class credits, unless club closes for unforeseen circumstances.
- Class changes can be made free of charge only when space permits. There may be a fee for any additional class changes.
Selecting a class
All classes are designed with specific ages and experience in mind. Ages and required experience are explained in the class descriptions. Please ensure that you are registering your child in the correct age/level class to ensure they are going to be receiving the best instruction possible. All athletes must be the correct age for the selected class within 30 days of the start of the session.
How to Register
The best way to register is online during the advertised open registration dates. Online registration requires credit card full payment. Registrations are also accepted over the phone during office hours. Accepted payments are eTransfer, cash, cheque, debit or credit card (no American Express).
If your chosen class is not available, you may put your child on a wait list. Registrations that occur after the start date are automatically pro-rated for classes missed.
Classes fill up very quickly, please register early!!